The C.A.R.E.S. Lab is focused on improving research in the social sciences, with a particular emphasis on issues in education. This improvement can come from achieving any of the following goals:
- Developing robust, interpretable, and accessible statistical methodology tailored to contexts found in these fields.
- Translating, evaluating and demonstrating existing methodology on real-world applications.
- Enhancing the training of researchers in these contexts.
Our collective research targets (1) and (2). Our lab meetings and paper reading groups target (3), while generating material for furthering (1) and (2).
- Aaron Kaufman appointed Assistant Professor at NYU Abu Dhabi
- Luke Miratrix selected for a 2019 Everett Mendelsohn Excellence in Mentoring Award
- Luke Miratrix receives SREE 2019 Early Career Award
- Zach Branson appointed Assistant Teaching Professor at Carnegie Mellon
- Reagan Mozer appointed Assistant Professor at Bentley
- "Worth Weighting?" wins 2019 Warren Miller Prize