- Developing robust, interpretable, and accessible statistical methodology tailored to contexts found in these fields.
- Translating existing methodology , evaluating and demonstrating existing methodology on real-world applications.
- Enhancing the training of researchers in these contexts.
Our collective research targets (1) and (2). Our lab meetings and paper reading groups target (3), while generating material for furthering (1) and (2).
We also strive to be anti-racist in our actions by promoting a vibrant and welcoming research community internally and looking for opportunities to dismantle racism externally.
- Lily An accepted to SICSS, JEPIDS 2021
- Ben Weidmann paper published by Royal Statistical Society
- Sophie Litschwartz wins AERA/NSF grant
- Watch: Weidmann & Miratrix talk at OCIS
- Weidmann & Miratrix publish "Lurking inferential monsters? Quantifying selection bias in evaluations of school programs"
- SREE 2020 Summer Fellowship awarded to Matthew Lenard